Tuesday, December 16, 2003

YAY for tomorrow

Happy night before the opening of Return of the King! Some people get to see it tonight, but I don't. I'm not the lucky one. I have to see it on regular opening night tomorrow. I'm really excited to see it, but at the same time...it's the last one. I don't get to look forward to the next one, because there isn't a next one. Still, I love the books, and I'm sure the last installment will be great. Now, if they only create a "what the charecters did after" movie like I drempt about the other night. (I got to be an elf, and was dating Legolas...of course)

Tonight was the first of my last three finals. I studied for it, and it went well. I have yet to study for my test tomorrow. Oops, I get on that tomorrow morning, and I have to finish studying for my test on Thursday. I might actually do that tonight, and study for tomorrow's on tomorrow. If that makes any sense at all. Oh, so exciting! To be done with school for the semester. 1 down, 2 to go, and a nice study break in the middle of them!

No comments: