Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Return of the King!!!

It's coming. One week away. Do you have your tickets yet? Do you know when you are going yet? Do you honestly think I would miss opening night of this movie because it's finals week?!? NOT a chance. It would be a very kind and fortuitous day for those in Hell if I wasn't going. After all, I'm sure it snows in hell, the problem is there aren't any ski hills, and the snow isn't packy. So you can't play in it or on it, and that is why it's hellish. Yup, so it would be a KIND day in hell before I would'nt see the movie. Does that make sense? I am not really making much sense lately...I think it has something to do with it being finals extended week.

BUT--I have Lord of the Rings, Return of the King tickets! Rachel and I bought them online tonight for the 7PM show on opening night. It will be busy, it will be exciting, and hopefully there isn't a snow storm (not that I don't love snow, but not when I'm going to an event and all the idiots from rush hour are still out and about).

So here's to my last 4 finals, the GRE, the poster presentation and paper I have...and LORD OF THE RINGS. I think I'm preferencial to the latter!

No comments: