Monday, December 15, 2003

Study Day?

Last free day before three solid days of finals. I have my easiest first, then a harder math based one--only hard because the teacher doesn't know what HE wants on the final half the time..., then my annoying Polisci final on Thursday. One each day--nice they don't bunch it up TOO much. Polisci's grade counts the most, becuase it is my only four credit class, but I have enough other "good" classes to make up for a lousy grade in there, if I don't do so well. I think I'll be fine though...after all, I have about a B going into the final. I should get a B on the final, so I shouldn't drop all that much. I am not sure about the rest of my grades. 6 classes, and I'm anticipating not dropping my GPA below 3.0, and a good thing too. I need a 3.0 to get into grad school.

The GPA is finished, the GPA should come out where it needs to be. Now all I have to do is get the bloody application done for Grad School, hand out my recomendation forms to people, update my resume, ... Sheesh. I also have to figure out if I need to apply to the school of continuing ed to take classes next semester. It never ends...

No comments: