Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Gone?!? But why is the rum gone!?

I still have rum, but I have no more Inuyasha episodes to watch. Suck! And it leaves you hanging too. I want more! Damn. Now I have to find a place to get the tapes, rent them or something. If they even exist outside of Cartoon Network. In a subtitled or translated version that is. But, all is not lost...

For, though I have lost the Inuyasha, I am now the proud owner of Pirates of the Carribean. Which means I'll be seeing this movie quite often in the next few whiles. :) I do not mind. In fact, as soon as I'm done blogging, I'm off to do the inagural watching. I feel I should have some sort of ceramony, like when a new ship sails, or something. I've brewed some tea. Perhaps I'll find some chocolate and have a little mini-party to my going to Best Buy in my climbing clothes, covered in chalk, and getting weird looks whilst picking my copy out. I couldn't have just ANY copy you see. It had to be MY copy. And it is. So, I'm of to watch my movie, I leave you with the word of the day:

AVAST!

No comments: